What information do we collect about you?
We collect information about you, which may include sensitive personal data, when you make an enquiry on our website, when we visit your home in order to conduct a home survey and when we speak to you.
Website usage information is also collected using cookies.
If you pass information to us about a third party such as a tenant then you must ensure that you have their permission in order to pass this information to us.
How will we use the information about you?
We will use and store the information that you provide in order to:
· Give you an estimate and then an accurate quotation for the installation of a boiler
· Provide services, such as delivery, installation, advice, servicing and maintenance
· Carry out financial checks and for other finance related purposes such as credit checks, collecting payment and accounting
· Provide general customer service including complaint resolution, resolution of technical issues and aftercare
· Develop our products including obtaining customer feedback on products and installation, to assist in the identifying of issues and improving of the product, and in the resolution of safety issues.
· Create and analyse Sales performance statistics
· Undertake marketing including providing introductory offers, and testimonials
· Comply with any regulatory requirements
Who will we share your information with?
In order to process your request this may mean that we need to share your personal information with the following selected third parties:
· Our IT system providers
· Other contractors
· Other companies within the BDR Thermea group
· Debt collection companies
· Landlords and tenants
· Regulatory bodies
These third parties also have an obligation to keep your personal information secure. We will not pass your information to any other third party.
Transfers of information outside the EEA
The personal information that we collect from you may be transferred to and processed at a destination outside the European Economic Area (EEA) as our third party IT systems providers offer hosting services there.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes please contact us.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email or write to use at the address below. We may make a charge for this.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.