1. You may cancel your order at any time provided that you exercise your right and notify us no longer than seven working days after the day on which you receive the Goods by either:
2. If you have received the Goods before you cancel your order you must return the Goods to us at your own cost and risk to the address supplied by us. You should obtain proof of postage/tracking information and have adequate insurance in place.
3. Orders placed for goods made to customer's specifications or clearly personalised or non-stocked goods specifically ordered at the customer's request (Special Order Goods) cannot be cancelled. You will be advised by email or phone should your order contain any of these items.
4. You may return Goods for any reason within 30 days from the date of delivery / collection provided that the following conditions are satisfied:
5. Before returning any Goods you must contact us either by:
6. Except where otherwise agreed, you are responsible for returning the Goods to us. We ask that you please ensure that you obtain proof of postage/tracking information with adequate insurance in place.
7. Where Goods have been damaged whilst in your possession we shall not be obliged to accept the return of those Goods. In such circumstances, we will notify you that the Goods are available for re-collection or re-delivery for which you shall be liable for any reasonable delivery charges incurred.
8. The Company cannot offer refunds or accept returns on the following (unless there is a manufacturing fault):
9. In the unlikely event that a product is faulty or it has been damaged during delivery, we will exchange the product or provide you with a full refund together and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us. Notification of any defect must be made within a reasonable time. All products returned as faulty will be returned to the manufacturer for testing before we can process a refund.
10. If you return Goods to us:
11. We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.